Awesome Guide from My Colleague
I had to recently deploy an internal update server for LRS that didn’t have internet access to get the LRS updates.
- From a Windows Server you first need the add the IIS Role so lets get this added as my server doesnt have it.
- From Server 2012 R2 from Server Manager go to Add Roles and Features
- At Server roles select Web Server (IIS)
- Click Add Features
- Accept default Web Server roles services and click Next
- Click Install
- After IIS is installed Successfully go to Administrator Tools and you should see IIS Manager and open it
- From IIS the computer name and right click on Sites
- Select Add Website
- Add Site Name
- For Physical Path select Browse and Make a new Folder called LRSUpdates
- For the bindings leave as http select an IP or leave all unassigned and a free port number.
Please note if other websites are being used…
View original post 790 more words